NaPoWriMo Day 24: 0 to a 100 real quick


Now you know a gangster a grown man,
And in these parts I try and stand from a distance.
Remember when I stood from a distance?
Yeah?
Well, I am walking now, accelerating on a path where you and I sharing smiles does not look familiar anymore.
Where "You and I" seems to be buried in grey blur.
Where I will dye my hair grey just to blur your existence from my sight anymore.

Man, tears would look so attractive with a frown on your face right about now.
If anything I would never accuse myself of being the easiest person but
I could go on about how worthy of an "admissory" I tried to be to Ye.
Unworthy lies the one who wears the crown made of snakes thought to be thorns.

You thought it was the sun didn’t you?
Baby, fuck around and get shot real quick
Remember when you thought it was the sun?

And now I have your unknown last name that lacks definition knocking on my front door
Felicia,
You really thought it was the fucking sun didn't you?

Comments

Popular Posts