Black boy sweet like honey crisp shuga.
His mama never held his hand long enough, cause she knew he gon' grow spoiled and if he did he sure as hell wasn't going to spoil you.
You tried to love black boy at your collar bone's length because you knew Love had a hard time recycling from past lovers who left their sharp tongues on your ribcage.
1. On mornings that you laid next to eachother before he washed his face, you embraced him with both your hands and kissed him, hard.
2. You began longing to touch the Sun on his cheek bones because you still felt him on your fingertips after he was long gone.
3. On days when all he did was look at you with lust, you'd firmly place your head on his shoulder and tell him that he is your sexual utopia and you'd make him affirm that you only felt safe in his mouth.
4. He has always desired to scoop crushed mango kush gently placed on your belly with a Raw Hornet Rizla scone.
As you would stare deep into his eyes and press your breasts together for him to drop his ashes in between.
5. You would look at him,
as he became white boy high, you'd move closer as you turn to the left side of his face, lick his ear lobe and utter "boy, you ain't shit"
6. You'd watch your words fall onto his lap like the glass of Rosé he wished he was drowning in.
7. You noticed how his sins began to exceed their limits.
8. Did your father ever teach you how to wear a man's skin?
9. You knew the day he will get to know the value of a woman, would be the day he'd become a man.
10. On mornings you continued to lay next to him, before he washed his face, you embraced him with your hand and kissed him, hard, enough for your breath to stop his.