#NaPoWriMo Day 9 : Don't Rock My Boat

#NaPoWriMo Prompt : 5 Random Song titles

Bob Marley - Cornerstone
Emeli Sandé - Clown
Lorde - Still Sane
Jason Mraz - 93 Million Miles
Mike Corcoran - Just Fine

I get caught up in the silence
That your silence brings, you still seize to exist to my naked eyes.
The noise of loneliness fills my head.
How is it possible that the sounds of nothingness occupies my thoughts?

Tempted to ask how my feelings feel.
Aha,
Why
Yes
They have a mind of their own.
Pleading "Don't you refuse me, here I am, a, stone"
 Head Cornerstone
 The rawness of my emotions.
 Oozing.

Yes I will be the Clown behind the glass,
Find me and let us get caught up in the silence that your silence brings.
I am Ninety-three million miles from my soul
Seems as though cupid knows not what to do.
Is this Still Sane?

The silence that your silence brings,
You still seize to exist in my eyes, but you and I are going to be
Just
Fine.

Pleading "I hope you have not found someone are happy"

Comments

Popular Posts