Sleepstick stains

I've always contemplated whether to go to couples therapy with my Insomnia.
I call it a "she"
And
She always places her knuckles on my chin in order to stare deep into my eyes, fearing that one day I may actually fall asleep.

If anything I am not about to be told that I have "Posttraumatic stress disorder" if anything I have posttraumatic get outta my face, posttraumatic I haven't slept in days, posttraumatic what's the point?

We court 3 days a week but recently it has been 4 and every so often I disappear in her diaspora. She makes me one cup,
Two cups, 
Four cups of Coffee everyday and lightly asks if I've met anyone recently.
If I am emotionally available, 
If I still want four kids and if she could be the doula,
If I still desire to sleep.
Fearing that I might actually find someone who will love me lights out.

She has murdered everyone within a centimetre of my aura whose eyes can sing me lullabies, threatening that If they do she will make sure that I will feel a funeral in my brain or some shit and at that point I'm just like.. Bitch crazy.

I've always contemplated whether to go to couples therapy with my Insomnia reason being that she tells me that without her I will fall asleep and believe that dreams do come true,

In all honesty, I feel as though the therapist might say that I am only with her because sleeping means you're dead and because I dream in queer and white and because wearing weary eyes is the new black.

Comments

Popular Posts