Letter To Juliet

Dear Juliet,

With your sheer bravado and breeding grounds for broken hearts. I thought it wise for you to give me closure for the brouhaha I am trying to bathe myself off.

Long story short:

I am trapped in Davy Jone’s locker, I do not know if I am still alive but I but I am still breathing.

Come to think of it,

It would have been nicer had someone written a tell-all book about simple hellos ending in complicated goodbyes.
First time’s a drag.
It’s a bite in the ass knowing that all the promises I made were in vain, knowing that I let you break down a little piece of my wall because you ensured me that you will stay.

Juliet, may I please have my heart back? Since you ripped it out of my chest and placed it in between your breasts as you pretended to caress it, pretending to love it.
Bullshit.

Let us strip our clothes off and compare our scars and see whose flesh bleeds drops of hurt more.
I guess I share the fault with the world having to have ever thought that with these bruises I would ever be wanted.
Making me love my bruise marks like they were love bites from passion back when you wanted me
“Please, still want me”

Juliet, have you ever stood idle and wondered where the time went when it was done with us?

I ate my words today, the same words I blew to you through Hade’s breath
They tasted of bitter regret
Was it my smile that encouraged it all?
I would rather smile and continuously get hurt than stay around and await the bitch of whose heart you possess or the demon you puppet.


Every word, every letter, and every ounce of “I Love You” that escaped the tip of the tongue of your wicked mouth I will pass to oblivion for the little piece of myself I never gave you is all I have left and it is all I will ever have.

Comments

Popular Posts