"Hi, Goodbye & Farewell" Said Lunar.

I.

Hello


Could you be any clearer?
She who lusts love, who lusts ink,
Who lusts lust.
You want me to stay and lay at your feet and kiss your toes while your leg hair play circles around me
Desiring to metaphor my panties to my knees and semaphore them to my ankles as your breath sways them off my feet.
She, whose neck smells of a scent I have always known but have neither known while I find myself falling out with lovers with the idea of finding love


II.

And
The bags under my eyes tell stories, racing across a page to tell the story,
How the perfection that was you, astounded me.
How our cursive bodies intertwined.
Leaving a crater gaping in my chest, as my ribs go back into sinking suspicion in order to protect my heart.
For nights on end I have been embarking on a scavenger hunt within my mind replaying the whispering of sweet nothings in my ear.
Deep down apologising times without number for not being the woman you wanted,
Why should I apologise? Why am I apologising?


III.

Goodbye
Our time is drawing to a close
Asking, “Lunar can you stay a little longer?”
Lunar is shedding skin, the same old skin you used to kiss
Lunar is bliss

Lunar is gone and consigns you into oblivion.

Comments

Popular Posts