Confessions Of A Nudist

It felt more like walking on ice
And I have never been one to walk away.
Tell me, when you heard me breathe heavily,
did it make you feel like a man?

Sticks and stones yet no walls to build around me.
Hurting people turn cold
Is that why she cried when she saw your name?

In the arms I felt safe,
It would hurt less if it was my decision,
From a distance I thought you knew my intention was simple.

Now, I think I know why she cried when she saw your name,

When will I get my smile back?
Guess,
Because I guess it will take a while.
I lied to myself and promised that I will never go back,
Traumatizing flashbacks of how it went down last night.
Thinking,
of,
the scent that you left on my body,
 and how your weight was on mine.

Didn't I raise my voice high enough for you?
Only know you love her when you let her go.
You only know you cared when she is hurt and gone.

I know why She cried when she saw your name. . .

You came across as though you wanted to annihilate my body, intimately.
Not knowing that the more you had me on my back the more it hurt, emotionally.
One or two days from now you will find me hating society and loving humanity a little less and you will look at me,
thinking I am ill, mentally.

She cried,
Oh, lord knows she cried

 She cried when she saw your name

Comments

Popular Posts