#NaPoWriMo Day 30 : Adieu To The Man Unknown

Genuine poet
So long to your poems.
She holds not any creed so false
There is no time to rekindle sparks that flew.
No time to sit and wait to see
If
They still do.

Breaking human hearts is what contains of them
A lonely body awaits thee.
They built a wall to protect their love, and gentle kisses,
Wasted blood and sweat if you ask me of that now, is it not?

 Nay.
 'Tis not.
 It shall never be.
 Betwixt them lies beings that care too much to turn what goes asunder.

Sometimes, we need not be humane
Shall they relight their candles once more?
Whether of joy or pain where we find ourselves in between.

The time shall pass away.
It will.
It must.
Should it really?

Even as a pair, we,
betwixt our kisses and talk,
As she would pause to look at a light in your eyes and only ever by you
Perhaps,
I,
Lost my way

 "Adieu To you" thought I.
Genuine poet
Whose poems I shall hear no longer.

Comments

Popular Posts