#NaPoWriMo Day 29 : Twenty Little Holes In The Wall

Prompt : Twenty Little Poetry Projects
















I slept like a drowning blue whale.
My comforter whispered to itself, rumors of my nakedness floating within the mattress.
I taste sea salt where blood smelled spring sweet as I see the dryness of dust.
My eyes look at the way nausea feels And now I shall envision I self as a nude Robert Allen Zimmerman in an equatorial rain forest.
Actually, I envisioned myself as Janis Joplin.
My hands twitched in day light.
Tallyho, I remain on the bed with a head filled with Tomfoolery.
Is it possible for pain to eliminate other pain? •_•..
This room, a prison without walls, it chokes me in the shallow water before I get too deep are the words that replay in my mind.
The threads of my carpet are my vital force.
And I sit here in this room trapped, free of danger, delicate like flowers on a grave.
I tried to escape from my thoughts and allow my soul to think for my brain.
Dre is not coping as her heart screams it's valve out. I will break free and roam redemptive.
Being chased by ice cold thoughts.
I tend to remember to forget who I am.
Je veux vivre dans l'instant, vivre ma vie facile et aéré l'esprit en paix.
The ceiling stares right back into my eyes and begins to smirk at my blueprint escape.
 Break loose and run free like a nude Bob Dylan.

Comments

Popular Posts