#NaPoWriMo Day 26 : Thoughts Of The Mad Woman

Prompt: Curtal Sonnet

So agreeable hitherto the wind the light doth shine
Examining old-fashioned sights we allowed gallop away
Absolute malarkey through the earth we confine
Arid into the wind as Alfa females we archway
The end is born, sickening multiple births’
A kite that i do not fly are the lies;
Blood envisioned on the virgin open to please,
The feeling has vanished near from auguries
A kite that I do not fly are the false smiles that, cease
No more, no more than the blood shed last October. I sighted one afternoon
green feet from the sea in the sand the pair plays
The sin is going and so i plead with thy
for I the lonesome gossoon
Is it I or is the water laughing,
Weary and tired from their foreplays
Turn a blind eye to the mad woman i have become than the one I wished?
Or embrace the madness within which those without attempted to have abolished?

Comments

Popular Posts