#NaPoWriMo Day 14 : Dialogue Of Self And Soul

Say, who can figure out the dimness of void?
The eyes in the mirror, which face do they fall upon?
So they blew euphoria to make my heart careen?
Me pant legs all shredded?
How is it that the lass in me is so far away?
It is the Zest of life we seek whose light is pulled from the Zodiac

What is this that runs but never walks?
Murmurs, never talks?
Falls asleep but never sleeps?
has a mouth but never feeds?
Often cries but without tears?
Silence Self for My old soul knows no time for riddles.

Sole life have I?
Whoever makes it that doth tell it not?
Who takes it that knows it not?
Whoever knows it but wants it not?
Who saw it but sees it not?
I long for truth though all this leading to nothing but coquetry.

Calm demolisher?
Should I remember things that are
Emblematical of love and war?
Peace breaker?
Have they aborted my very existence?
Is it only I, or is this how ye feel?
Far too many questions,
Others crumble in silence while my Self cleans up the mess of my Soul.

Comments

Popular Posts