#NaPoWriMo Day 3 : Fairly Odd Lust Charms

Each morning I appear to lie at your feet.
I nearly perish in the midday sun seeing as you are my defeat.
 Tame, yet wild, I run elusive, multitasking to your aid I must admit.

 Chanting

 " I call on forces more mighty than I, To awaken the dreams that I hold in inside most high Through this connection that knows my need I ask for love's enchantment with all speed. That fire melting my heart's desirable weed. I call on thee, do fulfill this deed"

Little bell of love that tweet

To you I whisper my need for love on the breezes so sweet

Little bell of love cleat

I ask you to speak softly and draw to me someone who listens with great feat

Bulletproof my lust full of heat.

Beat. . .

Hear my

Heart beat

Feast on my womanly inner beast.

Chanting

"I plead. Adam, I am your Eve, and my garden has all we need"

Comments

Popular Posts