Window Pains Be Gone

Seated on this bed, alone, fluttering from the wind as i look at this fragment window glass with raindrops that appear to me as tears as an angel cries on my behalf. These tears that stain and sound as though they have voices of their own. "Window Pains Be Gone" as I whisper while I rock myself back and forth. The feeling of being incompletely complete as though there is nothing else left inside of me. Dwell upon the past, Remember me? I am the one whose love your body rejected. The same one whom you made feel like an empress but now I am just a loner on this bed with a crown of broken thorns upon my head and polka dotted socks on my feet. It has been a long minute, Hey how is my heart? I Have not seen it since you left. You took something I can never have back, and if I did it would no longer be selfsame
You were the Humpty Dumpty to my Gothic Alice, see how without rhyme or reason that sounds? How can it if you keep burning my brain as your eyes sing me lullabies.
Time and time and time again as I loiter, whispering " Window Pains Be gone"
So maybe I am a masochist, perhaps I derive unknown pleasure from pain, a part of me completes this paradox
Seated on this bed, there I was face to face with myself, exuviating my skin, the same skin you would kiss, shedding my skin in order to feel new. The new me that is not a part of you as I consign you into oblivion.

Comments

Popular Posts