Pain And I Befriended Eachother

Pain and I crossed paths quite a number of times, it is Love that I am a stranger to, and Truth that I am blind to.

”Cometh, Cometh hither, it hast been a while since I hath caused thou any ache, let I  quench
my thirst, cometh”
It said. 

I took a micro step back.
 
Pain, spare I of thy banality neither seduce me nor cause ache upon me with the belligerence of thy insolence.
 
It starred at me with loathe,

”ARGHHH ALAS!! Bob’s thy uncle yeah? Dost thou hath any idea whom thou hast spoketh to? This is not over till tears run down thy eyes and blood through thy heart”


My heart, beating at a rapid pace, pit pat, pit pat. . .

It started walking around me in circles.
"When my first is a task to a young girl of spirit,
And my second confines her to finish the piece,
How hard is thy fate? How great is her merit
If by taking my whole she effects her release?"
it said with a demonic grin on it's guise 

into thin air it came to naught and ceased to exist

The. . . Tentative end?


Comments

Popular Posts