Mortal Thoughts

I trace the words along my lips.
No aphrodisiac.
From this I get tranquillity of the mind, bring forth me what I desire because P E A C E is the love we seek.

I think aloud I am not aware these mortals can hear it. Mortal thoughts.
Is it ever enough?

Peace of mind is comfort
so there lies impossibility to control the world even for those who claim to create their own reality.
Be in the pursuit of Irie-ness.
Mind, Spirit and Soul, in the case of peace within perfection is not required.
Do not dance for the Man  because everyday they bring up a philosophy that leads one's vital force astray and renders it uncertain. A fighter is never angry, the son of George K once said to me ''It comes from within and never seek for it without''

You are free. venerate the hallowed territory of your peace, freedom and individuality.

Comments

Popular Posts