Gaea Atermis, goddess Of Nature

Mother Nature
Mother Africa

Father Time.
No Father after Her

Full of discretion, she does not judge us by race,
Nor by sexuality
Her Beauty deep down, as though it is beneath the layers of boulders within the earth’s cavity.
Her figure is unknown to us, guided by some unseen force. We sculpt her in a humanoid shape.
Is she from another dimension?

Her voice rumbles through thunder, very distinct.
Rain, Boho, Once it drips, I sit and gape up to where it derives from, while recoiled in shock.
Sudden rain drops fall onto my face, untimely thoughts assailed.
I reached to touch these drops, but fear appeared.
She grazes my skin, though I can not feel hers, she keeps me tranquil, calms me and assuages my fears.
She secures our Survival.
I picture her as a beautiful female with dandelions in her hair, and African bougainvillea as clothing, was this a mere figment of wish?
A kaleidoscopic fragment of her work looks so powerful yet preliminary.


No worries are formed by an over-thinking conscious.


Earth, is all an exotic reflection of Gaea's biodiversity, to it we remain honor-bound.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts